Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Monday 28 December 2009

A quick escape for me or him?

A while back, when i was first exploring the wonderful world of kink, i met a guy. We had been chatting for a long time online, he was abroad at the time, and we shared the same desire for kink, or so i thought.

I finally agreed to meet him, and having 'known' him for so long, I felt that it would be fine to meet him and take him back to the rather empty house i was staying at, at the time. We had had a nice meal and a few bottles in the local pub, a lovely place by the river in Putney. On the way back I started to get rather excited, the thought of finally having kinky sex, finally being tied and fucked, finally being used and forced to cum. I was very wet and very excited at the prospect. We got back, it was a lovely afternoon so we opened a bottle and drank it on a rug in the garden. It was going perfectly, as I got a little drunker he started to ask me to do things, no, order me to do things. I obliged. This confused me, I never thought I was the obliging type! I did have a kind of struggle, although it was a rather pathetic attempt at an objection!

At one point in the afternoon he had me naked, kneeling on the rug and then began to spanking me, this was not what I wanted! Where were the ropes? Where were the gags? Where the he'll was the sex? I wanted to orgasm not to lie there a d be beaten, this was nit what I signed up for!

Later, while we were sitting watching some tv he pulled me close to him and started to play with my pussy. This is it, I thought, I am finally going to fet my kinky sex, I was so excited I orgasumed right there on the sofa! I quickly took charge, something I am very used to doing, and took him upstairs! He half heartedly tied me to the bed using cuffs and some rope, I was excited becasue I had never been tied before but I could tell something was missing. He was not what I had expected in a Dom. He got ontop of me and started to fuck me, I don't know what I was expecting but this was not it! To top it off it lasted all of 30 seconds! I mean really, you could have tried a little harder! Perhaps made the 1 min mark?!

Needless to say I was left feeling very deflated and rather depressed, we didn't really have eye contact after that, dinner was a nightmare it was awkward and the atmosphear had totally changed. I tried to get him to the bedroom again, I was so bloody unsatisfyed, this was not what I had signed up to, I could still be having vanilla sex if this was what it was like! my ex did something similar!

He left pretty promptly after dinner, I never really properly heard from him again, it took me a while to get my confidence back to meet another guy from the internet, but when I did it was worth it. I found myself lying on a bed, surrounded by rope with cum on my breasts have had numous orgasums, so I am please that there is a happy ending to this story, I now realise that it was a quick escap for me not him, who knows what he is doing now, but I feel sorry for whoever he is inflicting his attempt at dominating sex with, if only they knew!

1 comment:

  1. A long drawn out build up can often not deliver what is expected! Chatting online is not the same as meeting.

    ReplyDelete