Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Such an interesting piece of jewellry....

"Close your eyes" he said. So I obliged and held out my hands obidiently, which is a change for me but when someone says "gift" I get very excited! It was large, smooth and curved and really rather heavy. I had a good feel with my eyes closed and couldn't work out what on earth it might be. I had never held such a thing before.

I tentitivly opened my eyes and saw an interesting sight. Merlot was sitting back watching my face, he had a kind of smug look and a twinkle in his eye. I was staring down at a silver butt plug with a pointed tip and sort of handle thing. I could picture where it went but have never had such a thing up my ass, or anywhere near my ass.

I declinded politely, it wasnt for me.... this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment