Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 9 May 2010

South Bank stroll

I you happened to be walking along the south bank today you may have seen some very inappropriate behaviour for a Sunday afternoon, and for that I apologise, but to be fair it was not really my fault. I think you need to look to Bordeaux for blame on this one. He enjoyed leading me into dark alleyways for a grope and then toying with my pussy and walking away! We all know how excited I get, especially down dark alleyways and I think he took full advantage of this.

It was a fun way to spend an afternoon, but it has left me feeling unnaturally horny, so this week is going to be a hard one, not to mention my bike ride in the morning...... Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment