Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 30 May 2010

Blowjobs

They are wonderful things, arnt they! I am rather partial to sucking a little cock on a Bank holiday afternoon. To be fair to Bordeaux it was not little, it was very large! It took some work but in the end we got into a nice rhythm and I believe he rather enjoyed himself!

He later said that I would make a good lesbian, I apparently have a good tongue! I am not sure how I feel about licking pussy, I am more of a cock girl myself but I would most certainly like to try a threesome, preferably with two dominants, one girl and one guy. Now that thought is getting me all excited!

Back to cock, I am now a little achy jawed, and I have a tender pussy but I am satisfied that I got to have some large cock today..... I knew I was hungry for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment