Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Plugged in orgasums

He arrived first, and decided that I was to be put on show, which I don't mind in the slightest.

It started with a decision, large or small stainless steel butt plug, I chose smaller, although in hindsight, I should have gone with larger, but at the time I was happy with my choice!

He then proceeded to tie my legs and wrists together, on my hands and knees, on my bed, just to frustrate me, which he achieved!

The main problem was that she was late, and in my current position I could do nothing about this, I was horny, I needed hands, I needed a fuck. So I moaned, and I was gagged! Which didn't help my arousal!

Needless to say he didn't wait till she arrived before he made my come. He never does! That is what I love about sex with him! I never have to wait long!

Then, she arrived, and found my position, plugged ass in the air, and found it rather amusing! I was not amused, I wanted a proper fuck and I am not a patient woman!

Having been tied like that long enough, and with plenty of fondling but none of my own, I was untied. We fucked, I lay on top of her and he fucked me from behind. It felt fantastic. So many sensations, her hands in my clit, his cock and the butt plug, it became sensation overload.

She didn't let me lie for long though, which is what I really wanted after coming a few times. She made me fuck myself using her leg. This is not an easy feet when one is rather wobbly anyway. It didn't take long.

I felt that it was high time she had some pleasure, so I got out my favorite toy, a wand, and plugged it in. Her reaction was immediate. It was fantastic.

Later that night, with the rope stowed, I got my wand out and had a go myself. I pictured her, him, hands and rope... And I made a mess of my clean bedsheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment