Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Wanting

I am currently really wanting sex. I am lying in my beautiful bed, alone and just desiring to be touched, fondled, played with and kissed. I want to be naked and explored, devoured and desired. I want to suck and lick and be flicked and fucked. I want to orgasm until there is nothing left to give.

Just thought I would share my wanting...... Lets hope I get what I want soon!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have a special somebody to touch, fondle and play with you?? Shocking state of affairs... And there's me wishing I had somebody to touch, fondle and play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is always room in my beautiful bed for someone! Depends who that someone is of course! x

    ReplyDelete