Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Aching....

I love aching, aching from sex in particular is a great kind of ache.
Aching from having the spreader bar tied to my feet then legs pulled tight above my head to the bed head.
Aching from having my arms pulled behind my back and attached to a chair.
Aching from having my corset pulled so tightly.
Aching from having my clit rubbed so hard I became totally oversensitive and couldn't come anymore .... which never happens!
Aching from having my arms pulled over my head and tied tight.
Aching from having my pussy rammed over and over.
And aching from riding him.

As I said I love aching because it just reminds me of what happened on the previous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment