Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Friday 4 February 2011

Bring your sadistic twin

I had texted him and said that I was horny as hell and in need of rope. So he said that he would bring along his sadistic twin, which he did. I greeted him at the door and without a word we went to the bedroom. He tied my arms, put a rope on my collar and tied it to the bottom of the bed so that I couldn't move from my knees. He then gave my ass a good seeing to. And again without words he attached my nipple clamps onto my delicate pussy lips.

After all this treatment, I came, really really hard. It didn't take long.

The afternoon we along in a similar manner. Me being tied, frog-tie, breast tie (which we worked out made my unsensitive nipples a lot more sensitive!) and many other interesting positions. Then he went down on me, while I was tied in an uncomfortable manner to my own bed. Arms up, legs to each other and fully exposed. This way, after many mind-blowing orgasm's, I managed to come again, and this time I squirted all over my sheets. Brilliant.

After forcing his cock in my mouth before I was allowed to get rid of him, I knew that his sadistic twin had visited that afternoon, and I thoroughly enjoyed his company!

No comments:

Post a Comment