Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 10 January 2010

Chairs

Chairs are great things, they are accommodating to ones behind, they offer rest when required, they can be part of a rooms furnishings and often add the finishing touches to a room..... and they are fantastic anchor points for being tied to!

I was sat down, my hands were put in cuffs and tied to the bottom part of the chair, at the back - tight, I tested them and they really were tight. My ankles were also cuffed and tied to the bottom of the chair, again i tested them and there was no escape - Pinot ties his knots very well. As a finishing touch, just to let me know that I was not going anywhere, as if i needed reminding, Pinot tied a piece of rope at my knee, fed it around the back of the chair and to the other knee, pulling particularly tight before tying it off at the back of the chair.

I started to get wet, really wet, tied as i was I could not even rub my thighs together. So Pinot decided to abuse his situation and let me stew, I complained at this blatant torment of my arousal and he get the ball gag, he held it to my mouth (not before covering it in my own juices) and forced it between my teeth.

So here I was, gagged, bound and ruining this lovely little chair with my juices - but to be fair it wasn't my fault - it was Pinot's fault and he relished in his handiwork.

4 comments: