Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 30 June 2019

Impact vs power play

My what a weekend! 

It started on Friday night when he come over to collect me before dinner. As soon as I saw him I remembered how he made me feel and my pussy did a little clench. He took me to my bedroom, kissed me and then saw the new delivery had arrived. "Have you tried it?" He asked. "I was waiting for you to put it on me." Came my reply. 

He fastened the spider gag in, nice and tight. I have never tried one and it is restricting and uncomfortable, perfect. Just the way I like it. He then experimented with me in my knees, seeing if his cock would fit in. It was a little tight, difficult to get it though but that didn’t stop me trying. I teased his tip with my tongue, the drool was humiliating but he enjoyed it. 

He was ready to fuck me now, so bent me over my bed and fucked my ass. Thankfully I was allowed the wand on my pussy as I was gagging to cum. He enjoyed how tight I was and we both came very quickly, very hard. I put on my knickers and we left for dinner with his cum trickling out. 

Dinner was delightful, he was the perfect gentleman and as always, I enjoyed his company. It was time to head home because quite frankly, I wanted round 2. We made our way home. As soon as we were in the door we were at each other again, soon I was naked. After a little wine, we were at each other again. He dove down to my kink box under my bed, clearly knowing what he wanted. My hands were soon locked in cuffs with a chain between the two, the larger o gag put in and the terrible nipple clamps attached. I tried hard to give him a blow job, but without full use of my mouth and hands, it was more about him fucking my face. So he did, hitting the back of my throat repeatedly, causing my gag reflex to come into play. More drool. Soon he stood me up, turned me around and had his belt around my next. He then started fucking me. The position was really difficult to hold, but I tried. I ended up wriggling too much, trying to release the pain in my lower back and also trying to take the pressure of the belt from around my back. It was difficult and hot. I wanted his cock but was worried I was going to pass out. So he started beating me with the belt. It stung, increasing my arousal more. 

Eventually he lay down on the bed, pulled me over by the horrid nipple clamp chain and had me sit on him, which I did. There he fucked me, he fucked me in that position, then laying down, rolled me over and fucked me more. It felt great. It wasn’t about me any more, it was his release. And my arousal was more because he was using me for his pleasure. 

He came again, hard. Leaving me wanting more, with nothing I could do about it, tied as I was. Eventually I was untied, we chatted and drank some more wine.

All in all a delightful evening.

The Saturday brought more delights with a fabulous friends party. This lady knows how to throw a party. It was an afternoon to evening affair with a hint of kink. Our hostess was dressed as Snow White, ready to be supported by her kinky dwarves. I of course was sneezy as sneezing is a 7th of an orgasum. Suited me perfectly. I set to work ensuring all had a drink. Really, in reality, Snow White did not need any help and kept us fed and whatever beautifully! I met new friends and caught up with old ones. 

Once it was dark there was some changes to wardrobe. I had brought my new lace body, just in case. Turned out I needed it after all. My boobs barely fit in it, slutty is an understatement for this particular outfit. It got some raised eyebrows! 

There was an impressive selection of impact toys on display. There were some Doms who clearly knew what they were doing. I felt like it was my turn to try impact properly. Now by this time I was not sober. This I fear was my downfall. Having seen another masochist taking a serious beating from the Drangons tail, I felt I might like a flogging. So I bent over the arm of the sofa and let a Dom take aim. I warned him I I had not really tried impact, certainly not without a power exchange. He warmed up slowly, taking it slow. I have a high pain threshold so said he could take it up several notches, he tried another flogger. And another. Watching him over my shoulder was a delight. He knew what he was doing and clearly enjoyed it. Then it statred to sting. I backed out before he went too far. But I knew i could have taken more. 

Later, after more drink and with a fuzzy mind, I was asked if I wanted to try the cane. "Why not?" I replied. Back in the same potsition over the sofa arm, and I could feel these ones, they stung. So much more than the flogger. I wanted to see how hard I could go, so I kept on going, he raised the hits. Finally I tapped out but not before he had made a mess of my ass. My first real bruises / markings. And it hurts today. Stings so badly when I walk and when I sit. A constant reminder of my stupidity, but also a reminder that I am a true slut, willing to do anything for a high. 

Overall it has made me think about my kinks, what turns me on. I believe that I need the submission, and if someone has taken control and requires the punishment then I find it a turn on, I don’t need pain for pains sake and I am not masochist. I take my hat off to those who do, but I shall stick to my Domiant taking control, not the cane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment