Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Saturday 18 May 2019

Finding my community

It took me a long time and some distinctly less than savoury experiences ‘underground’ to pluck up the courage to go to my first munch. The Kinky scene was something I had shied away from for many years. I didn’t understand that there was a world of people just like me, who lived perfectly normal lives and loved what I loved. I felt like it was wrong, and therefore the people who enjoyed kink in all its shapes and sizes and colours had to be a strange bunch. 

I couldn’t have been more wrong.

My first munch was the most enlightening experience. I tentatively walked in, was greeted with a room full of fairly normal people. I got chatting to a group of men in suits, come straight from work. One started to discuss his beating he got the other day and how his Domme had his cock caged. I had never been in a space that allowed such free conversation, and I loved it. Listening to others stories, sharing my own. It was entirely liberating. 

The very next night I went to the Putney munch. I met more fantastic people, people who welcomed me, chatted to me, took the time to make me feel at ease and shared their kinks. Taught me not to kink shame, taught me that it is totally fine to explore, enjoy and experiment and it is a safe place to do it. 

I went home fro that evening in Putney and told my flatmate, a friend for years, about that part of me I had kept hidden through shame. She didn’t bat an eyelid. The shame of my kinks had all been in my head. Once I had realised that, well I confess to say a floodgate opened. 

Months later, having met some truly wonderful people. Having had a fair amount of cock, taken a good few beatings and cum more times than I thought possible, I have the most wonderful group of friends around me. I am so privileged to call them my friends. They accept my true perverted side, embrace it wholeheartedly in fact. I feel a sense of belonging in a community that I have just started to explore. 

Watch this space... because there are more stories to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment