Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Relief at last

I had been thinking with my pussy of late. He had been away and I was experimenting with couples online. He came back. He came over after work. I had my instructions, to be naked on the bed, facing away from the door, with my hood locked on my head, wrist shackles also locked in place. I followed the rules. I could smell him, it was delicious, but not being able to touch him or kiss him was tough. I was quivering with excitement and anticipation. He then started to circle, slap me, let me know he was there. He plugged my arse, delicious. He got a pair of knickers and rammed them through the hood opening into my mouth. He sealed it shut, he knows gags do things to me! 

1 comment: