Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Friday 14 December 2012

Opening up

I haven't written for a while, perhaps because it is because I have found someone who I can open up to. I am not sure why but I can. We talk a lot about kink and that suits me fine. We seem to have the same interests and I find myself getting a little damp around the knicker area just thinking about what he wants to do to me!

I look forward to a decent spanking... I am pretty sure he is apt at wielding a paddle, or just his hand. I know he has rope skills, and will post again about those! And best of all he is a great kisser, not one of those face suckers one sometimes has to endure! He is good at kissing everywhere...!


No comments:

Post a Comment