Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Online dating... kinky style!

I am a member of a few kinky 'dating' sites and I find them fascinating places to be! I would much rather meet a guy through the 'normal' routes, for example through friends or in a bar, but there are obvious problems with that. I find kink far too important in a relationship so would need to find someone who has similar extra-curricular hobbies!

Anyway, this is why I am on these sites, but they really are full of some very strange and interesting characters. People to send messages saying 'kneel bitch', really, do they think they will get a reply? So very strange. Just because a girl likes to be tied or calls herself 'submissive' this does not mean that she is not a fan of wining and dining. In fact, I much prefer a man who is charming and complimentary and kind and gentle, but has a hidden dominant side.

I really do find these sites strange and some of the people i meet...... well, they should just learn that a woman likes to be treated with respect, even though she is kinky! Take a hint boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment