Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Thursday 11 March 2010

New toy part 2

I had a delivery today, that I am very very pleased with! I ordered a new corset from a kinky website (we all know about my penchant for corsets!) It was out of stock and they offered a gag as by way of apology!

Now I am not one to turn down kinky gifts so I accepted their kind apology and thought nothing more of it. My package arrived today and I have just opened it. Not only is there a new black corset with suspenders attatched but I also found, to my delight, that I can now add to my growing gag collection:
a ring gag (wish I had known!)
a locking ball gag - red
and an over the head ball gag that has a bell in it!

I now really do have a gag for all occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment