Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Monday 22 July 2019

His chains

There is a great freedom when I am in His chains. They let me just be, concentrate on Him and cumming and sex and tasks and I feel free. I am put into the metal cuffs, wrist and ankle, metal collar which fits like a dream. I am of course naked, presenting myself fully for Him. This is how He likes it and I love to be naked for Him. He worked on my degrading tasks, which I hated. Then He took me another space, a space I have never been before and I floated in my chains. The location was the spanking bench, the implements were many. He managed to break His paddle on my arse, I got it all and usually I hate pain, but after a while I stopped feeling, the thuds were there, ripping through my body but they were not followed by pain. I transcended pain. I floated away from that bench and focused on His affirmations after every strike. 

"We are going to continue on each affirmation until I like what I am hearing and I feel satisfied, before going onto the next position/implement/affirmation. And we are going to use this to build up your submissiveness too."

- You are the man of this house, Sir

- Sir, you lead and I obey

- I am your Slut / your Bitch / your Fuck Toy / your Slave

- My body belongs to you Sir

- (finally) Thank you for punishing me Sir

My focus lay on speak these, or counting my strikes. Finally I was done and begged to end. I needed off the bench but my legs wouldn’t work, my mind was gone and my eyes felt glazed. He has taken me to Subspace and I felt amazing. I didn’t feel my arse, which was well and truely caned. He had even drawn blood. I curled up on the floor, He rubbed me, put cream on my burning arse and used feathers to bring me back down to the real world. But I was still in His chains. 

Later I cooked Him dinner and we enjoyed some chill time. Cooking dinner in wrist cuffs that have a small chain is difficult but I enjoyed the challenge. For Him. I wanted to prove I could take it, whatever He throws at me I can do it. 

After dinner He needed to pop to the shops, so I was chained to His radiator. Just in case I was going anywhere (naked locked in chains, I doubt it!). I felt safe being kept like that. I am His and he likes to keep me in His chains. It’s where I feel most comfortable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment