Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Monday 1 April 2019

The humble belt

There are many uses for the humble belt. It is an instrument of great diversity. I was shown some of its delights last night, so thought I might share them with you:
1. The collar and lead. 
This is the most effective of restraints. It gives and excellent anchor point for fucking from both above and behind, causing the airwaves to block but the orgasm to be most earth shattering. I think it is my favourite of all belt uses.
2. The wrist restraints 
Wrapped around it makes the wearer quite restricted, simple yet effective.
3. The whip
Ouch.... enough said! 
4. The belt
Wrap around waist, plug in wand, slip wand in and put it on max.... mmmmmm

You see, so many uses, quite clever really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment