Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Monday 11 February 2019

Back to the dungeon I go

They were back in town. They wanted to go back to the dungeon, and who I was I to stand in their way. Naturally I skipped across London because they asked me to, with a somewhat nervous step.
While they were away they had set me a challenge. I tried hard to comply, but clearly it was not quite good enough. I was to practice tasting my own cum. I am not so keen on tasting myself. When someone puts their hands on my pussy and makes me lick it, I find it humiliating... which is obviously the aim, but still. I am usually reluctant. This is why my challenge was to accept it more freely, enjoy it even.
I had practiced now and again, but I suppose I had let my studies slip, and it was noted. 
After arrival I got changed into my corset and nothing else. I had forgotten my heels. This was an issue. That is when the spanking started, the lack of shoes meant I had a very seriously red ass. 
They tied the collar and cuffs on and locked them in place with the click of a padlock. Oh how I love the click of a padlock. 
My ass was filled with a tail, I worked on her to prove my new found techniques of licking pussy. The results were ok, but obviously not good enough. I found a hook in my ass and another caning, followed by his cock in my ass. This was painful but it wasn’t my place to say anything. 
Shortly after this I was strapped to the bench and more pain. This is when the begging started. Clearly I can beg when needed! As I said before, I don’t enjoy pain. It hurt. 
Later I was finally allowed to cum, which I did with an explosion. This was an amazing relief! So wonderful. I hope that next time they take me to the dungeon I will not be in such trouble... or maybe not. Because it was certainly a fun adventure. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the insight into your struggle with tasting yourself!

    ReplyDelete