Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Torture Garden... another first

He suggested we go to Torture Garden for the Not New Year ball. We booked tickets and suddenly it was time to get ready to go.... time flies over the festive period! 
I opted for my leather black corset, lace knickers, stockings and suspenders belt and black bra. I have never done a fetish party before so it was time to test the water, plus I don’t own latex, leather it was! 
As we queued the nerves hit in, at the front of the line I was asked to show my outfit, lifting my dress to reveal the slutty outfit underneath felt wonderfully naughty. With a wink, I was ushered in. 
My eyes were on stalks the moment I entered, I didn’t know where to look. The outfits were incredible, the people simply beautiful. I am a sucker for beautiful people, they were everywhere. 
We did a little tour of the whole place, as we were there early, it really was a delight for the senses. A playroom that I was itching to be taken into, but just watched from the sidelines, a couples room - I will come to what happened there later, and the chill out area, not to mention the dance and performance spaces. 
We got a drink and watched a show in one of the cages, people poured in, there was so much flesh on show, it was delicious. The next few hours were spent in a bit of a blur, a highlight was when we were watching the most beautiful and sexy burlesque performer on the main stage, I found myself being touched by a familiar hand. As she was stripping, I was cumming, surrounded by hot people, in a rave. It was totally liberating. 
On my way back out to the bar I passed a very beautiful man, with a new found confidence I told him just how beautiful he was. Later he came to find me, we kissed and he led me up to the couples room. With interest, I entered. Before I knew it I had his cock in my mouth, surrounded by sex, then he was on his knees, eating me with great vigour. I have never been one for anything public, never done it but it turns out that cumming in front of a room full of strangers is rather fun! 
After some time in the club, having met some lovely, beautiful and interesting people, not to mention sexy people, I decided it was time to make my departure. But I know for sure, as I undid my corset and unlocked the cuffs around my wrists, that I would love to go back. Perhaps it’s time I bought some latex?!


No comments:

Post a Comment